We offer three types of engaging and interactive mindfulness workshops:
- One for primary school children: a popular choice for mental health awareness week
- The second workshop is specifically designed for Year 6 children and includes effective practices that can be used during the exam period to manage stress and anxiety.
- The third workshop is for teachers and is offered either in person or online. This is ideal for staff training days.
A typical 2 hour workshop for teachers includes:
-an introduction to mindfulness and the benefits for teachers & children.
-mindfulness for children with SEN
- introducing mindfulness to children (step-by-step)
- creative practices for teachers and children that can be incorporated into the school day
- how to set up a calm corner in your setting
- calming activities to help children focus & feel centred.
- resources /videos included.
Please do get in touch if you would like further information on this.